Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Mar. 5, 2021, 31,079 reports of adverse events were submitted to VAERS, including 1,524 deaths, 5,507 serious injuries and 390 reports of Bell’s Palsy.
This week’s VAERS data show:
- Of the 1,524 deaths reported as of March 6, 30% occurred within 48 hours of vaccination, and 46% occurred in people who became ill within 48 hours of being vaccinated.
- Nineteen percent of deaths were related to cardiac disorders.
- Fifty-three percent of those who died were male, 45% were female and the remaining death reports did not include gender of the deceased.
- The average age of those who died was 77.9 and the youngest death confirmed was a 23-year-old.
- As of March 5, 265 pregnant women had reported adverse events related to COVID vaccines, including 85 reports of miscarriage or premature birth. Noneof the COVID vaccines approved for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) have been tested for safety or efficacy in pregnant women.
- There were 1,689 reports of anaphylaxis, with 59% of cases attributed to the Pfizer-Bio-N-Tech vaccine and 41% to Moderna.
Post a Comment
Pending moderation, your comment will be published. Thank You