Exemptions to mandatory mask order
The poster clarifies that you do not have to wear a mask if:
- you are under 12 years old
- you are unable to wear a mask because of a health condition or physical or mental impairment
- you are unable to put on or remove a mask without help from another person
People who are able to wear a mask, but who choose not to as a matter of preference are not exempt. People who are not exempt but refuse to wear a mask in an indoor public setting could be subject to a fine.
The poster advises business owners that:
- If a person claims a mask exemption, take them at their word. Proof should not be required.
- Business owners cannot be fined for allowing people without masks to enter their place of business.
Post a Comment
Pending moderation, your comment will be published. Thank You